By paying a booking fee you are indicating your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All quotations are valid for 30 days.
- A minimum order of 20 invitations and 10 of any other single stationery item is required.
- Each invitation and stationery item is handmade. I do my best to ensure that all items look the same, however each piece may be slightly different.
- Allow approximately 6-8 weeks (excluding postal delivery time, if required) for your stationery suite to be completed from receipt of the booking fee and initial electronic proof.
- This time frame may change depending on the number of alterations required before the proof is approved.
- For wedding bookings, names of confirmed guests, menu, order of service details, seating plans and other ceremony and reception details required to complete your stationery order must be provided a minimum of 21 days prior to required delivery date.
- To confirm your order, a 50% booking fee will be required prior to any commencement of work on your order. The amount paid will come off your final payment amount.
- If the order is for a custom design, you may also be asked to pay a once off design fee upfront to confirm your booking.
- The booking fee and once off design fee are non-refundable as materials will be purchased and allocated to your order as soon as payment is received.
- Full confirmation of the wording/s of your stationery items is required in order to prepare your electronic proofs.
- It is preferred that guest lists be submitted in the Microsoft Excel template provided.
- Handwritten guest lists will not be accepted.
- The price includes all corresponding envelopes, unless otherwise stated.
- The 50% booking fee paid at time of booking is non-refundable.
- Monies paid to date will not be refunded if you change your mind on the design or materials to be used.
- If number of items required is to be reduced please advise as soon as possible and I will confirm how this will affect the total cost of your stationery suite.
Design and Print Process
- Once a booking is made, you will be sent an electronic proof/draft of your design and wording via email within 4-5 working days.
- To protect my IP, a watermark will be placed on all proofs. This will not be included on the finished design.
- It is your responsibility to check all details, spelling and grammar are correct.
- Unlimited revisions can be made until you are happy with the design..
- Once you are sure that all aspects of the design are correct, confirmation of your approval is requested in writing as soon as possible so that printing and assembling may begin.
- The print job will usually be completed and ready for collection or posting within 7-10 working days of receiving your approval of the proof. This does not include delivery time. Every attempt will be made to notify you if delays are expected.
- If any changes to quantity or details are required once the written approval is received additional costs will be incurred and reprinting will be at your expense. A second print run will incur a charge of $30 plus the cost of each additional item.
- You are aware that viewing of colour on monitors may not be an accurate representation of the final printed product.
- Printing on different papers can also affect the appearance of a colour when printed.
- A refund will not be given should you change your mind on the colour.
- Please provide me with a swatch if you would like me to match a colour (eg. to the same colour as dress fabrics, ribbons etc). I will do my best to match the colour as closely as possible, but be aware that it is not always possible to recreate colours exactly.
- It is recommended that a sample be purchased prior to confirming your booking to ensure that you are happy with the colour of the invitation. Please request a quote should you wish to obtain a sample.
- All accounts must be finalised (for work completed) before stationery will be posted.
- If you would like to pick up your stationery you may pay via cash at the time of collection, otherwise payment must be cleared prior to the stationery being released.
- Payment options include cash, direct deposit, or Paypal.
- It is important that you include your name for reference with ALL payments so that I can confirm once it has arrived.
- Payment made via Paypal will incur a 3% processing surcharge. If you wish to pay via Paypal a separate Paypal invoice will be issued. Your email address linked to your Paypal account will be required in order for this to be sent to you.
- For items of stationery required to be printed at a later date (e.g. order of service/ceremony booklets, menus, place cards, table numbers, seating plan, thank you cards etc) payment of the 50% deposit is required at the time of the initial booking as all materials will be purchased at the same time.
- Variations of costs due to changes of final numbers of stationery units required following receipt of your RSVPs will be adjusted on your final account for these items.
- I reserve the right to use all invitations and stationery created, in part or whole, for future advertising or promotion purposes.
- Your privacy will always be respected and all personal contact details will be removed or blurred prior to being advertised.
- I consider all personal details (yours and your guests) confidential and will never distribute them to third parties
Postage and Handling
Postage & Handling costs vary depending on the size, weight and delivery address for your order. This cost will be quoted to you upon completion of your order.
The fee for postage and handling includes:
- Processing the transaction;
- Email correspondence to you;
- Preparing your order;
- Bubble wrap, if required;
- Postage costs for Australia Post standard post service plus registered post; or
- Postage costs for traceable courier service;
- Taking your order to the post office; or
- Being available at the time of collection by the courier company.
- Parcels will either be sent via Australia Post standard post service plus registered post or via a courier with a tracking number and insurance.
- Both registered post and the courier service will require someone to be present at the time of the parcel being delivered.
- I reserve the right to decide on the best method of postage for each parcel.
- You will be advised of the tracking number as soon as possible following postage.
- Please allow up to 5-10 working days for your order to arrive.
- If you wish to use Express Post please let me know as soon as possible as this may incur additional costs.
- All care will be taken in the packaging of your stationery so that it will reach you in perfect condition, however I cannot be held liable for damage caused by third parties damage once your items have been posted.
- Postage & Handling fee is subject to change. I will advise via email as soon as possible if this is applicable to your order.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- By paying a booking fee you are indicating your acceptance of these terms and conditions.